We’re currently looking for two or three people to join our team in Brighton, so if you’ve an interest in mobile apps or web design let us know:
- If you’re a mobile developer, on Android, iOS or with HTML5 then view the details of our
Mobile Developer Job on Wired Sussex.
Web Developer role.
Update May 2014 – these jobs are no longer on WiredSussex, but we’d still like to hear from you if you’re mobile or web developer – contact us!
At Ocasta Studios we are a mix of developers and designers who handle digital, web and mobile projects for our customers. From conception, user journeys and experience, design, development and server components, testing, app store listings and analytical evaluation. You’ll be involved in every step of the process.
We’ve got some great clients, from large corporations like Virgin Media, The Register who take a quirky slant on tech news, and forward thinking family run businesses like Harveys Brewery. With plenty of our own projects at Ocasta Studios the more ideas you bring the better! We also open source whenever we can.
We have a very fluid work environment; and by that we mean we drink a lot. You’ll be able to enjoy:
- One touch bean to cup espressos, lattes, cappuccinos and mochas. All using freshly roasted Small Batch coffee beans.
- A selection of teas, made by our resident tea chief Steve. He’ll occasionally get fed up of making all the tea so you’ll need to throw one his way now and again.
- Sparkling filtered water from our SodaStream machine. We’ve also got a range of syrups if lemonade-y drinks are your thing (in fact we’ve got enough to make 2,500 litres at the moment).
- Beers, wine or Marks & Spencer’s cocktails on a Friday evening.
There are other perks beyond refreshment:
- A hardware budget if you need a Mac.
- Personal improvement budget for conferences, books and learning.
- Central Brighton location – just 4 minutes to the beach.
- Trips out on the company dingy – HMS Oarcasta.
- Work with a talented team.
- Have lunches with the talented team.
- You’re encouraged to try new platforms and technologies that interest you.
- Occasional Go Karting.
- Gym membership.
- Flexible hours.
- 25 days annual holiday.
To apply or ask a question contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01273 778289.
We’d like to see your employment history and examples of your work, especially if you’ve any apps live in an app store or things up on GitHub. If you’re a recruiter (or a talent placement consultant) we’ll listen to what you have to say providing you start the conversation with a song.